Best Romantic Poem for Her


I love what I see and what you hide

I love what you show or insinuate

I love what you are or what I imagine

I love you in the distance and what is mine

I love what you give, what you hide

I love your questions, your answers

I love your doubts and certainty

I love you in the simple and in the complex

And I love what you say, your silence

I love your memories, your forgetfulness

I love your perfumes, your smells

I love you in the kiss and in the distance

And I love what you love, I love you

I love you because of love without double blade

I love and if I could not love you

I know I would still love you

And I love what you love, I love you

I love you by giving you my love

I love you with the pride of loving you

Because I was born to love you

I love what you see and what you can

I love what you admit, what you deny

I love what you say, what you think

I love you on what you measure and weight

And I love what you catch, what you let go

I love your happiness and your sadness

I love your body and your soul

I love your crises and your calmness

I love what you ask for and what you give back

I love your caresses, your offenses

I love your moments and the eternity

I love you in your sky and in your hell...

by Anthony Barr

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete